Restaurant for saleChurch Street,Blackpool
- ESTABLISHED CATERING BUSINESS
- MAIN ROAD/ SURRONDING LOCAL OFFICES
- ACCOUNTS AVG £750 PER WEEK - 5 DAYS
- SCOPE TO INCREASE TRADE/RETIREMENT SALE
- RENT ONLY £4,800 PER ANNUM
DESCRIPTION: MAIN ROAD CATERING/SANDWICH BUSINESS - This successful sandwich shop is located on Church Street Blackpool, with a network of local offices and businesses surrounding the local area. A fantastic opportunity for someone to continue to operate a growing business, providing for both takeout, buffets & outside catering with a variety of hot & cold sandwiches/meals. The business provides scope to increase trade with the current owners opening from 08:30 - 14:00 Monday - Friday. Please note this sale is due to retirement and not down to the running of the business.
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance leading into main shop - the shop is equipped with tables and chairs for customers who prefer to eat in. A Sales counter/ preparation area - with a range of cold meats - wall an base units - Equipment to include - 2 Fridge Freezers - Hot Bain Marie - Cold Bain Marie - Gas Cooker - Deep Fat Fryer - Fridges. KITCHEN - fitted with all the cooking utensils and equipment ,A full Inventory will be supplied by Broomheads prior to takeover.
SERVICES: Gas - Water - Electric.
BUSINESS: Opening Hours 08:30 - 14:00, Monday - Friday, We are informed by the vendor the business takings average £750 per week, based on limited opening hours.
EXTERIOR: Parking for 2 vehicles.
TENURE : We are informed the balance of a 6 year lease taken in 2009 is remaining with an option to renew - Rent is currently £4,800 per annum and is paid £1,200 per quarter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHU237C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.