Commercial property for saleBOURNEMOUTH, Dorset
- Prominent corner location.
- Suiting various uses.
- Unusual opportunity.
- Serving surround residential population.
- Approx. 4,800 sq ft G.I.A.
- Potential for residential development s.t.p.p.
- Convenient access to Bournemouth and Christchurch Town Centr
Sale Price: £395,000
Main Auditorium. Gallery. Committee Room. Sunday School. Activity Room. Office. Kitchen. Ladies & Gentleman's Toilets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-22071513.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Bournemouth - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.