Commercial property for sale69, Meadowpark Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G312SF
Guide Price £17,000
- Single Fronted Tenanted Commercial Unit Located in a Highly Populated Area
- Gross Internal Floor Space Extends to 264.5 sq.ft (24.5 sq.m) approx
- Current Rent Circa £125 per Month (£1,500 per Annum)
- Rateable Value £1,700 - Suitable for Small Business Rates Relief
- Excellent Commercial Investment Property with a Multitude of Potential Uses
Well located tenanted single fronted shop unit situated on Meadowpark Street, Dennistoun. Gross internal floor space extends to 264.5sq.ft (24.5sq.m) approx, current rateable value £1,700 suitable for small business rates relief. Current rental circa £125 per month (£1,500per annum). Ideal commercial investment unit located in a highly populated area within Glasgow. The Dennistoun district benefits from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Duke Street & Train Station. The area is a popular residential district with a large Student, Key Workers & Young Professional local population living within the immediate vicinity of this retail unit. Duke Street is host to a number of national tenants including: Boots the chemist, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Optical Express, & Banks. The property is within close proximity to the 2014 Commonwealth Games Sites. This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £17000. Phone or submit an enquiry now for more details...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 48739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.