Commercial Property for saleHigh Street, Welling, DA16
- Motor Spares & accessories business for sale
- Freehold double lock up shop with 2 flats above
- Large store room & garage
- Parking for 2/3 cars plus customer parking
Motor spares and accessories business for sale in a busy Location London / Kent borders.
The business has been established for around 35 years and is now only for sale due to the owners retirement. The business comprises of a freehold double lock up shop with large window frontage and 2 flats over .The flats are currently being used as office and storage space and could be converted back to residential use subject to any necessary planning consents. There is also a very large store room and a garage for storage to the rear of the property and parking for 2 / 3 cars. Parking is available outside the property for customers.
The business trades 7 days a week and is fully staffed and has a web site presence.
The business is being sold complete with all fixtures and fittings, goodwill at an asking price of £525,000 plus stock at valuation currently in the region of £70,000 tbc.
Viewing strictly through Pickering Estate Agents, after completing our non disclosure form. Please phone Pickering on 020 8301 4444 for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PICK000727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arrange A Viewing, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.