Commercial property for saleTower Street, Launceston
- Freehold Investment Property Fully Let (Two Tenants)
- Passing Rent £27,000 pa on Repairing and Insuring Leases
- Prominent and Detached Modern Building Beside the Town Centre
- Substantial Premises with Adjoining Car Park and Convenient Gated Vehicular Access
The premises comprise a purpose built commercial property developed in the 1970s with retail floor space used as ground floor offices and retail/storage space used as such at the lower ground floor. At the rear of the property is a generous gated car park capable of accommodating some 16 cars.
The premises are located in a street which leads into the long established retail area of the town. The premises enjoying a pedestrian flow as a result of being located adjacent to two of the town’s car parks.
Other businesses in the town include Boots the Chemist, Specsavers, Day Lewis, Lloyds, Santander, HSBC and Barclays Banks, Superdrug, WH Smiths, William Hill and HBH Woolacotts.
Traditionally known as the gateway to Cornwall sitting astride the A30 dual carriageway spinroad, the town is considered strategically located for Cornwall and Devon with a better balance of travel distance to all parts of the two counties than any other centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-24530907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2893818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.