Bar / Nightclub for saleThe Saddlers, New Yatt Lane, Witney, OX29
- Ideally located on New Yatt Lane in a popular residential area of Witney
- Witney is a sought after and affluent town surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Popular public house and restaurant which was established as far back as 1935
- T/O £78,000 per annum GP 60%
- 28-cover restaurant presented to a very high standard throughout
- Self-contained 3-bedroom owners' accommodation above
- Spacious carpark
- Huge scope to develop further
The Saddlers is ideally located on New Yatt Lane, in a popular residential area of Witney, Oxfordshire. Witney is a sought after and affluent town surrounded by beautiful countryside. The town lies approximately 12 miles to the west of Oxford and boasts easy access with the A40 just a short drive away.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular public house and restaurant which was established as far back as 1935 and which has been in our client's careful hands since 2008. The business is only now being placed on the market due to ill health. The Saddlers is currently run at a pace to suit our client and generates a turnover in the region of £78,000 per annum with a gross profit of 60%. The business boasts a 28-cover restaurant presented to a very high standard throughout, self-contained 3-bedroom owners' accommodation above and a spacious car park. There is huge scope to increase turnover by extending the opening hours and embarking on a modest advertising campaign. A new owner could introduce a web site to promote the business further. We feel this represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a public house and restaurant in such a desirable and sought after area. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
T/O: £78,000 approx.
Tues - Thurs: 12.00pm - 2.30pm & 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Fri: 12.00pm - 2.30pm & 5.00pm - 11.00pm
Sat: 12.00pm - 11.00pm
Sun: 12.00pm - 8.00pm
Public house offering 28 covers and 3-bedroom owners' accommodation. Briefly comprising:
• Bar with wooden flooring, exposed beams, wood burning stove, large bar servery offering 7 points of dispense including 3 real ale pumps, optics display, bottle display chillers and electronic cash register, wooden tables and leather chairs
• Ladies WC
• Gents WC
• Conservatory dining room offering 28 covers
• Well-fitted commercial kitchen with stainless steel work surfaces, stainless steel extraction system, 6-burner hob and oven, double fryer, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, 2 x refrigerators, 2 x freezers and storage area
Lower Ground Floor
• Beer cellar with associated equipment
Owners' living accommodation, briefly comprising:
• Lounge with feature fireplace
• 3 x large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath, WC, walk-in shower and wash basin
• Large car park
• Garden area with seating
Original length: 20 years
Remaining: 18 years
Review: every 5 years
Rent: £270 per week
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.