This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Convenience Store for sale
1983. Linlathen Store, Glenconnor Drive, Dundee, DD4
- Business for sale
- Single storey lock-up convenience store located in a densely populated residential area
- Monopoly trading position with a bus stop outside and ample free car parking
- Premises are well equipped and well stocked
- T/O £338,000 per annum GP 20%
- Huge scope to develop further
Tenure: Leasehold, 23 years remainingLocation
Linlathen Store is a single storey lock-up convenience store, ideally located with a densely populated residential area on the outskirts of Dundee, Angus. The business enjoys a monopoly trading position with a bus stop and ample free car parking directly outside the premises and local amenities in the vicinity. The business has good access to the centre of Dundee, which is just over 2 miles away, with both the A90 and A92 within easy reach. Junction 11 of the M90 motorway and the city of Perth are both approximately 22 miles to the west along the A90.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this popular convenience store and off licence, which was established in 1995 and is only now offered for sale due to our client's wish to relocate. The premises are well equipped and well stocked. Linlathen Store is the only off-licence in the area and benefits from repeat business from the local residents and good trade from passing traffic. We feel the turnover could be further increased by extending the opening hours and improving the alcohol display areas. There is scope to introduce hot food to takeaway and the new owner could apply to sell National Lottery Tickets and Scratch Cards. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already profitable business with good scope to expand. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial are highly recommended.
T/O: £338,000 approx.
Mon - Sat: 7.00am to 6.00pm
Sun: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Single storey, detached retail premises with CCTV. Briefly comprising:
• Sales area with 3 aisles including displays for groceries, newspapers and magazines, cold sandwich display refrigerator, large drinks refrigerator, alcohol display shelving, frozen food cabinet, ice cream freezer, sales counter with cigarette gantry to rear and electronic cash register.
• Store room with cold meat slicer, weighing scales and filing cabinet
• Kitchen area with sink unit, microwave oven and kettle
• WC with wash basin.
Free car parking to front of premises
Original length: 25 years
Remaining: 23 years
Review: every 3 years
Rent: £10,000 pa