Commercial Property for saleSavile House Savile Road, Elland, HX5 ONU
- detached offices
- on-site private parking for approx 20 vehicles
- impressive reception area
- timber panelled boardroom
- ancillary storage/workshop areas
- landscaped areas
- all mains services
- gas fired central heating
- comfort cooling
The premises front directly onto Savile Road which is accessed via South Lane from the Huddersfield Road at Elland. Huddersfield Road connects to J24 of the M62 Motorway approx 2 miles away. Halifax Town Centre being approx 3 miles distant.
The property comprises a detached 2 storey purpose built office with cellular and open plan offices, a timber panelled boardroom and impressive reception area.
Ancillary storage/workshop area also included.
Visitor parking to the front with private parking at the rear of the property. Landscaped areas comprising lawns and planting borders.
All mains services are connected with gas fired central heating system and many areas benefiting from comfort cooling.
Price - £500,000 Subject to Contract.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-29304602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.