5 bedroom guest house for sale2286. Lang Toon Bed and Breakfast, High Street, Auchterarder, PH3
1 sq. ft. | £244,950
- Business for sale
- Occupies substantial mid-parade premises ideally located on High Street in Auchterarder
- Benefits from ample on-street parking and under 2 miles from the A9 trunk road
- Auchterarder is home to the world famous Gleneagles Golf Course
- 3 spacious letting rooms all with en-suite facilities
- Established in 1991
- Large garden with summerhouse and barbeque area
Lang Toon Bed and Breakfast occupies substantial mid-parade premises ideally located on High Street in Auchterarder, Perth and Kinross. The premises benefits from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by a variety of complementary shops and businesses. The business boasts easy access to the local A-road network and is less than 2 miles from the A9 trunk road, which is one of the main roads leading to the highlands. There are regular buses running through the area and the railway station is approximately 1.5 miles away. Auchterarder is a popular tourist destination and is home to the world famous Gleneagles Golf Course. Perth lies approximately 13 miles east and Glasgow and Edinburgh are both less than 50 miles away.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular bed and breakfast business, which was established in 1991 and has been in our clients' careful hands since 2008. The business is only now offered to the market due to our clients' wish to relocate. The premises are well-equipped to suit the trade with 3 spacious letting rooms all with en-suite facilities. The business benefits from having a loyal customer base and an excellent reputation on Trip Advisor. The bed and breakfast benefits from offering discounts to golf courses when booking a room, which makes it a haven for the golfing community. We are advised that the Ryder Cup biennial golf competition between Europe and the United States is being held at Gleneagles Golf Club in 2014, which will greatly increase demand for accommodation in the area. The premises boast spacious 2-bedroom owners' accommodation with large lounge, dining area and a large garden to rear. The new owner could, if desired, apply for planning permission for a lodge to be built in the garden to increase the capacity. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already popular bed and breakfast, which has huge potential for future development and spacious owners' accommodation. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
All year round
Substantial 3-storey mid-parade bed and breakfast premises. Briefly comprising:
• Hallway with a small reception area
• WC with wash hand basin
• Lounge with sofa and large chair
• Dining kitchen with new units
• Room 1: single bedroom with wardrobe, drawers and large en-suite bathroom
• Room 2: twin room with 2 single beds, wardrobe and drawers and large en-suite with shower
• Room 3: Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite with shower
• Owners' main bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite with shower over bath
• Owners' second bedroom
• Shared pathway with parking area for up to 3 cars
• Large garden with summerhouse, shed and barbeque area
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-29817316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.