This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom pub for sale
2330 The Crown Hotel, Cunningham Street, Tarbolton, KA5
- Business for sale
- Main street location in picturesque village
- Close to local amenities
- Tarbolton is a well-known tourist destination
- Property maintains many original features
- 3 en-suite letting rooms
- Substantial 2-bed owners' accommodation
- Large outbuildings and beer garden
The Crown Hotel is ideally located on a main route through the picturesque village of Tarbolton in Ayrshire. The business is surrounded by a medium-sized residential area and boasts stunning views of the rural country side.The business benefits from ample parking, nearby bus routes, along with shops and amenities in the vicinity. The pub also lies directly opposite the village church. Tarbolton is a well-known tourist destination with the popular Bachelors' Club Museum, home to Scotland's famous poet, Robert Burns, which draws many tourists to the area. Tarbolton is 7 miles east of Ayr, 7 miles to the south west of Kilmarnock and 5 miles west of Mauchline.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this attractive 18th century public house, which has been in our client's hands since 2007 and is only now being placed on the market due to our client's wish to retire. The business generates a turnover in the region of £121,000 per annum with a gross profit of 48% offering wet sales only. The property maintains many original features and boasts 3-letting rooms, substantial 2-bedroom owners' accommodation, as well as large outbuildings, beer garden, public bar, and a pool and darts room. There is scope to increase turnover by introducing an all-day food menu, as the pub also benefits a large dining room, which can provide approximately 30 covers. The pub would also benefit from a web site to promote the letting accommodation and potential food side of the business. We feel this represents an ideal lifestyle change opportunity for anyone looking for a business of this type with huge scope to develop further. Early discussions with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £121,000 approx.
Mon: 11.00am - 12.30am
Tues - Thurs: 1.00pm - 12.30am
Fri - Sat: 11.00am - 12.30am
Sun: 11.00am - 12.00am
A substantial modernised village pub with public bar, large beer garden, dining room and letting rooms. Briefly comprising:
• Large cellar with 5 lines, ample storage and shelving for bottles and cans
• Comfortable bar area with ample seating, 5 points of dispense, electronic cash register, 2 x drinks chillers, television and access to ladies and gents WCs
• Large games and dining room with pool table, darts board, juke box, seating all round with step leading to dining area offering up to 30 covers
• Large commercial kitchen with large preparation area, microwave oven, dishwasher, 6-burner hob and oven, large storeroom leading to further kitchen, which has a toaster and preparation area, and separate room with 4 x freezers and refrigerator.
• Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room
• Private office
• Ladies & gents WCs
• Owners' accommodation with large lounge, 2 x spacious double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom
• Spacious family bedroom with double bed and single bed, with en-suite shower room and TV
• Triple bedroom with 3 single beds, TV and en-suite shower room
• Ample parking available to the front of the hotel
• Large beer garden to the rear with seating area
• Owners' private garden