Restaurant for sale2542. The New Castle, Kewstoke Road, Kewstoke, Weston-Super-Mare, BS22
- Business for sale
- Prominently located in the delightful village of Kewstoke
- Kewstoke is a popular seaside resort and has several holiday camps and static caravan parks
- T/O: £120,000 GP: 65%
- Serving lunch time snacks including paninis, jacket potatoes, filled baguettes
- Large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that extends on to a roof terrace
The New Castle occupies a unique property, prominently located in the delightful village of Kewstoke, North Somerset. The business boasts an enviable position, with picturesque views over Sand Bay and the Bristol Channel. The restaurant, bar and holiday apartment benefits from ample parking and there are a variety of shops, businesses and amenities in the vicinity, while Weston-Super-Mare lies approximately 2 miles away. Kewstoke is a popular seaside resort and has several holiday camps and static caravan parks. There are also major tourist attractions, outdoor activities and beautiful countryside and coastline to explore. The wider area boasts a variety of entertainment venues and a large selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs. There is easy access to the local A-road network and the M5 motorway is within easy reach.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this popular restaurant, bar and holiday apartment, which is only now being placed on the market due to our client's wish to retire. The premises were built in the early 20th century as a fort folly and have been completely refurbished creating a contemporary ground floor coffee lounge and restaurant, incorporating a wine bar, together with a luxurious first floor 2-bedroom holiday apartment. The restaurant provides a wide variety of food, serving lunch time snacks including paninis, jacket potatoes, filled baguettes and a selection of hot daily specials. The venue is licensed and offers a great range of wines, spirits and beers as well as an assortment of tea, coffee and other hot beverages. The holiday apartment boasts a large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that extends on to a roof terrace. The interior has been finished in a luxurious and stylish design and is equipped with the latest technology. Our clients have developed an excellent reputation and a loyal customer base by offering a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, which ensures much repeat trade. There is a quality website in place, which provides information about facilities, location and contact details. Our clients have spent a great deal of time and money to raise the business well above the usual standard. The business generates a turnover in the region of £120,000 per annum with a gross profit of 65%. We feel this represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a unique business, which is in a walk-in-and-trade condition in such a fantastic location. Early discussions with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £120,000 approx.
Winter opening times:
Mon - Wed: Closed
Thurs - Sun: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Summer opening times:
Mon - Tues: Closed
Wed: 11:00am - 4.00pm
Thurs: 10.00pm - 4.00pm
Fri - Sat: 10.00am - 11.00pm
Sun: 10.00am - 5.00pm
All year round
Unique 20th century fort folly with a stylish restaurant, bar and holiday apartment, situated in a popular holiday resort. Briefly comprising:
• Main bar and restaurant with Kardean oak flooring, solid oak bar, oak tables and chairs for approximately 32-covers, fitted to an exceptional standard throughout
• Bar servery with coffee machine, hand wash sink, 2 x glass bottle chillers, ice maker, water heater, shelved wine chiller and glass washer
• Snug lounge with 3 leather sofas and tables to suit
• Ladies and gents/disabled WC
• Kitchen with freestanding units, 6-burner hob and double oven, 2 x microwave oven, stainless steel worktops, preparation areas, griddle, contact grill, dishwasher, refridge/freezer and sink unit
• Cellar with external access, housing storage and refrigeration
Holiday apartment with private access. Briefly comprising:
• Open-plan lounge, diner and kitchen with luxury fittings and furnishings, door leading to a large decked roof terrace with views across the bay
• Large shower room with WC and wash basin
• 2 x large double bedrooms
• Large ground floor terrace to the front with tables and chairs for approximately 34-covers
• Ample parking for apartment
• Large decked roof terrace to holiday apartment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.