Healthcare Facility for sale2591. Conifers Care Home, Reculver Road, Herne Bay, CT6
- Business for sale
- Ideally located within a tranquil residential area near the popular seaside town of Herne Bay
- Herne Bay is a traditional seaside town, which is steeped in history and culture
- T/O: £130,000 GP: 30%
- Equipped with 24-hour nurse-call system and assisted bathroom facilities
- 10 single bedrooms, 6 with en-suite facilities
Conifers Care Home occupies prominent detached premises, set in mature gardens, ideally located within the serene village of Beltinge in Herne Bay, Kent. The care home benefits from ample parking, nearby bus stops and is close to a number of shops, businesses and amenities. Herne Bay is a traditional seaside resort, steeped in history and culture, and attracts many tourists to the area. The business lies approximately 8 miles north east of the historic city of Canterbury and boasts excellent road access being close to the A299, while the M2 motorway lies approximately 12 miles away.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this residential care home, which has been in our client's careful hands since 2004 and which is only now being placed on the market due to our client's other business interests. The business trades all year round and generates a turnover in the region of £130,000 per annum with a gross profit of 30%. The business is currently run at 60% occupancy and we feel that turnover could be increased by trading at full capacity. The care home offers residential and aftercare to patients with dementia and other mental health problems and is equipped with 24-hour nurse-call system and assisted bathroom facilities. The premises offer 10 single bedrooms, 6 with en-suite facilities, 2 lounges, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and a spacious garden, all of which are maintained to a high standard throughout. The business has night staff accommodation and is registered with Kent County Council. Our client has developed an excellent reputation by providing high quality care and offering a relaxed atmosphere for patients. There is a quality website in place, which provides information on facilities, location and contact details. We feel this represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a well-established and well regarded care home with scope for further growth. Early discussions with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £130,000 approx.
All year round
Detached residential care home premises, situated in a popular seaside location, boasting 10-bedrooms, 2 x lounges, dining room and large garden. Briefly comprising:
• Dining room with tables and chairs, fish tank and TV point
• 2 x lounges, furnished, with TV
• Large kitchen with a range of fitted units, 2 x chest freezers, 2 x refrigerators, 4-burner hob and oven, dishwasher and sink unit
• Bedroom 1: Single bedroom, furnished, TV
• Bedroom 2: Single bedroom, furnished, TV
• Bedroom 3: Single bedroom, furnished, TV and en-suite shower room
• Bedroom 4: Single bedroom, furnished, TV and exit directly onto garden
• Bedroom 5: Single bedroom, furnished, TV and en-suite shower room
• Bathroom with walk-in shower
• Office with night staff accommodation
• Laundry room with 2 x washing machines, 1 dryer and usual facilities
• Bedroom 6: Single bedroom, furnished, TV, and en-suite facilities
• Bedroom 7: Single bedroom, furnished, TV, and en-suite facilities
• Bedroom 8: Single bedroom, furnished, TV, and en-suite facilities
• Bedroom 9: Single bedroom, furnished, TV, and en-suite facilities
• Bedroom 10: Single bedroom, furnished, TV, telephone line and en-suite facilities
• Spacious rear garden with seating area and mature planting
• Driveway to the front for 3 or 4 vehicles
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31247572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.