Hotel for saleBOURNEMOUTH, Dorset
- Unobstructed sea views across and direct access onto Cliff T
- Passenger lift serving all floors.
- £300,000 investment programme in current ownership.
- High ETC 2 star rating.
- UPVC double glazing. Gas fired central heating.
- Well established business.
- Licensed trade garden.
Sale Price: £1.55 million
34 Letting Bedrooms (all en-suite). Residents Lounge. Bar Lounge. Television Lounge. Main Kitchen. Dining Room. Ladies & Gents Cloakrooms. Staff/Managers Flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31534030.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Bournemouth - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.