Industrial Park for saleUnit A4 Blackwell Drive, Springwood Industrial Estate, Braintree, CM7 2PU
3,614 sq. ft.
- Park is now completed
- 6m clear eaves height to underside of haunch
- Approximately 3,614 sq ft
- 5 car parking spaces
- 3m wide x 4.5m high loading doors
- All main services
- Security gate at the entrance to the development
Braintree Business Park is a new development of 16 warehouse and industrial units located on the Springwood Industrial Estate, with easy access to the A120 and within a 15 minute drive time from Stansted Airport and the M11. The units are available freehold or leasehold.
• Steel portal frame construction
• 6m clear eaves height to underside of haunch
• 3m wide by 4.5 m high loading doors
• Concrete floor with a 28 kN/m2 (600lbs/sq ft)
• Double skinned roof light to approx. 10% of floor area
• All main services
• External security lighting
• Designated parking and loading areas
• Security gate at the entrance to the development
Unit A4, 5 parking spaces, approx. 3,614 sq ft.
£361,400 + VAT Freehold Per Annum year one rising to ££25,300 Per annum year two onwards Leasehold.
Please visit the website www.braintreebusinesspark.com or for further information contact the Agent:
Paul Bird at Joscelyne Chase (01376) 554518
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 05X412XA4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joscelyne Chase, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.