Pub for saleJoseph O'Neils, Duke Street, St. Helens, WA10
1 sq. ft. | £699,950
- Business for sale
- Ideally located on a busy main road on the outskirts of St Helens town centre
- The town centre is half a mile away and the pub benefits from a high footfall and much passing trade
- T/O: £650,000 pa
- There is also a retail unit let out as a betting shop for £600 per month and 3 self-contained flats
- The business is well-known in the town and enjoys much repeat trade
- 3 self-contained flats let out for £100 each per week
Joseph O'Neils occupies substantial 2-storey mid-parade premises, ideally located on a busy main road on the outskirts of St Helens town centre, Merseyside. The business boasts an ideal trading position close to local amenities and a wealth of complementary shops and businesses. There are excellent public transport links close by with bus stops and the railway station within easy walking distance. The town centre is half a mile away and the pub benefits from a high footfall and much passing trade. The business boasts easy access to the A-road network and the M62 motorway is approximately 4 miles away. St Helens is a large town popular with commuters due to its excellent road and rail links to Liverpool and Manchester.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular public house, which was established by our clients in 2001 and which is only now offered to the market due to our clients' other business interests. The business trades 7 days a week and generates a turnover in the region of £650,000 per annum. Joseph O'Neils is a traditional public house serving real ales, wines and spirits, and is free of tie. There is also a retail unit let out as a betting shop for £600 per month and 3 self-contained flats let out for £100 each per week. We feel the turnover could be further increased by perhaps serving a range of home cooked food and embarking on a modest marketing campaign. The business is well-known in the town and enjoys much repeat trade. There is also the potential to establish a website advertising the pub and services provided. The premises are well-equipped to suit the trade and have been finished to a high standard throughout. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already popular pub with huge scope for future growth. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £650,000 approx.
Mon - Sun: 11:00am to 2:00am
Substantial 2-storey mid-parade premises with retail unit and 3 self-contained flats. Briefly comprising:
• Bar area with 20 points of dispense, 18 x optic displays, 3 x glass fronted drinks chillers, wine chiller, high tables and chairs, sofas, 3 x large screen TVs, satelite TV system and glass washer
• Commercial kitchen with preparation area, hob and oven, microwave oven, griddle, fryer and dishwasher
• Ladies and gents WCs with wash hand basins
• Retail unit, currently let as betting shop
• Flat 1: 3-bedroom flat with lounge, kitchen and bathroom
• Flat 2: 2-bedroom flat with lounge, kitchen and bathroom
• Flat 3: 2-bedroom flat with lounge, kitchen and bathroom
• Yard to rear
• Driveway with parking for up to 2 vehicles
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31615975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.