Office for saleMarshfield Bank, Crewe, Cheshire
2,834 sq. ft.
- Quality offices/trade counter premises
- Prominent location
- 14 allocated parking spaces
- Roller shutter access to side elevation
- GIA 2,834 sq ft
- Air con, suspended ceilings and carpets
Quality office/trade counter premises located on the established Marshfield Bank, occupying a prominent position, fronting the main road through the estate. The property is of steel portal framed construction with double skinned cladding and brickwork upto first floor level, plus aluminium framed windows with powder coating.
Set out over two floors, the accommodation currently provides offices with car parking for 14 vehicles. The main access leads into a reception area with kitchen facility, DDA compliant w.c and additional w.c. A roller shutter to the side elevation allows part of the ground floor area to be used as a trade counter and storage or offices.
The first floor provides two open plan offices space with suspended ceilings, air-conditioning and carpets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1225C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Stoke On Trent - Commercial Properties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.