Office for saleEnsign House, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XQ
- Over 2,300 sqft floor area
- Partitioned into 9 stylish offices
- Footsteps from Canary Wharf estate
- Mins walk from Canary Wharf (tube) & South Quay (DLR)
- Excellent condition - just refitted and redecorated
- Separate kitchen
- Male & female W/C
- Fitted with CCTV system
- New wireless alarm system in place
- Cat 5/6 data cabling installed
CANARY WHARF B1 OFFICE SPACE - FOR SALE / TO LET
Over 2,300sqft office portioned into 9 stylish, self contained working areas – immediate occupation
This property is a fantastically presented office space on Admirals way (off Marsh Wall), Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf is the new city and many global brands have recently relocated or expanded into this plush, slick and amazing business district. Whether its restaurants, bars, a stroll along the docks or shopping, Canary Wharf is now the only place to be.
This office building is literally moments away from the hugely expanding Canary Wharf estate and benefits from secure parking spaces. Situated between the brand new Hilton hotel on Marsh Wall and the Britannia hotel, the site benefits from 24 hour security patrols, CCTV and landscaped garden areas.
The property itself is a B1 office space that has recently undergone a vast refit comprising complete electrical installation, partitioning into 9 office areas, new security alarm and internal CCTV, new flooring and new ceiling. The property is available immediately.
The property is available to purchase at £535,000 for the long leasehold interest.
Our client is willing to grant a new lease on flexible terms for the sum of £29,950 per annum.
We have been advised that the current service charge for the current year is £10,411 per annum.
We are advised by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets that the rates payable for the office accommodation for the year to April 2011 are £15,111.
By Prior Appointment through agents Ranson UK LTD.
Tel: 0207 538 4057
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1713957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.