Cafe for sale2361. Cafe Burnaz, Russell Lane, East Barnet, London, N20
1 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- Benefit from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by a variety of complementary shops
- Approximately 10 miles from the City of London
- T/O: £130,000 GP: 60%
- Well-equipped to suit the trade with a large café area
- Self-contained 2-bedroom flat to the first and second floors
Café Burnaz occupies substantial mid-parade premises ideally located on a busy road in Whetstone, London. The premises benefit from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by a variety of complementary shops and businesses. There are regular buses running through the area and the railway station is within easy walking distance. The business boasts easy access to the A-road network and the M25 and the M1 motorway are both less than 8 miles away. Whetstone is a mainly residential area in the borough of Barnet that lies approximately 10 miles from the City of London.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this busy café, which was established over 25 years ago and has been in our client's careful hands since 2000. The business is only now offered to the market due to our client's wish to retire. The premises are well-equipped to suit the trade with a large café area with seating for up to 44 covers and a commercial kitchen with a range of fitted units. The business has an excellent reputation and enjoys much repeat trade and word of mouth recommendations. The café benefits from a high footfall from the busy main road and the surrounding area. The premises boast a self-contained 2-bedroom flat to the first and second floors. We have been advised that the premises has A3 licence and could be used as a bar or restaurant. The business trades 6 days a week and generates a turnover in the region of £130,000 with a gross profit of 60%. We feel this could be further increased by extending opening hours. The new owner could, if desired, establish restaurant services in the evenings. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already busy café with 2-bedroom owner's accommodation and huge scope for future development. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £130,000 approx.
Mon - Sat: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Substantial mid-parade café premises with 2-bedroom owner's accommodation. Briefly comprising:
• Café area with tiled flooring, refrigerated deli/serving counter, tables and chairs for up to 44 covers
• Kitchen with stainless steel double freezer, double sink unit, Panini maker, 6-burner hob and oven, plate warmer, 2 x deep fat fryers, 2 x refrigerators, 2 x microwave ovens and stainless steel preparation area
• Office with storage and desk
• WC with wash hand basin
• Kitchen/diner with oven, hob, sink unit and extractor fan
• 2 x bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower, WC and wash hand basin
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33965393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.