This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Cafe for sale
2361. Cafe Burnaz, Russell Lane, East Barnet, London, N20
- Business for sale
- Benefit from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by a variety of complementary shops
- Approximately 10 miles from the City of London
- T/O: £130,000 GP: 60%
- Well-equipped to suit the trade with a large café area
- Self-contained 2-bedroom flat to the first and second floors
Café Burnaz occupies substantial mid-parade premises ideally located on a busy road in Whetstone, London. The premises benefit from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by a variety of complementary shops and businesses. There are regular buses running through the area and the railway station is within easy walking distance. The business boasts easy access to the A-road network and the M25 and the M1 motorway are both less than 8 miles away. Whetstone is a mainly residential area in the borough of Barnet that lies approximately 10 miles from the City of London.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this busy café, which was established over 25 years ago and has been in our client's careful hands since 2000. The business is only now offered to the market due to our client's wish to retire. The premises are well-equipped to suit the trade with a large café area with seating for up to 44 covers and a commercial kitchen with a range of fitted units. The business has an excellent reputation and enjoys much repeat trade and word of mouth recommendations. The café benefits from a high footfall from the busy main road and the surrounding area. The premises boast a self-contained 2-bedroom flat to the first and second floors. We have been advised that the premises has A3 licence and could be used as a bar or restaurant. The business trades 6 days a week and generates a turnover in the region of £130,000 with a gross profit of 60%. We feel this could be further increased by extending opening hours. The new owner could, if desired, establish restaurant services in the evenings. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already busy café with 2-bedroom owner's accommodation and huge scope for future development. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £130,000 approx.
Mon - Sat: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Substantial mid-parade café premises with 2-bedroom owner's accommodation. Briefly comprising:
• Café area with tiled flooring, refrigerated deli/serving counter, tables and chairs for up to 44 covers
• Kitchen with stainless steel double freezer, double sink unit, Panini maker, 6-burner hob and oven, plate warmer, 2 x deep fat fryers, 2 x refrigerators, 2 x microwave ovens and stainless steel preparation area
• Office with storage and desk
• WC with wash hand basin
• Kitchen/diner with oven, hob, sink unit and extractor fan
• 2 x bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower, WC and wash hand basin