Commercial property for sale55B, Hamilton Street, Saltcoats, Ayrshire, KA215DT
- Well Maintained Commercial Unit Situated on Saltcoats Primary Retail Parade
- Gross Internal Floor Area Extends to 150.37 sq.ft (13.97 sq.m)
- Internally the Premises Comprises: Communal Reception, Main Sales Area, Secondary Sales Area and Staff Toilet
- Ideally Located within Saltcoats Occupying a Prominent Position Adjacent to National Tenants Including Sainsbury's Super Market, Clydesdale Bank and A J.D. Wetherspoon Public House
- Full Vacant Possession - Most Recently Occupied as a Hairdressers - Boasts Potential for Office Space or Retail
Ideally located refurbished single fronted commercial premises situated on one of Saltcoats primary retail parades. Accommodation comprises; Communal Reception Area, Bright Front Sales Area, Rear Sales Area and Staff Toilet. Gross internal floor area extends to 150.37 sq.ft (13.97 sq.m). Secured by manual roller shutters to the front. The premises has most recently been occupied as a hairdressers but would also suit a number of other uses subject to consents. The town of Saltcoats is the second of North Ayrshire's Three Towns, which also includes Stevenston and Ardrossan. It has a beautiful beach, ideal for those who like walking and is a popular town with many local amenities including shopping, the Auchenharvie centre for swimming and sports activities and a skate park. It is ideally situated for golf fans, with courses at Ardeer in Stevenston and West Kilbride. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 74715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.