Commercial Property for sale16 Market Street, Tenbury Wells, Shropshire, WR15 8BQ
6,047 sq. ft.
- Attractive and popular market town
- Prominent retail trading location
- 6 residential apartments and 2 retail premises ñ fully let
- Total income £32,600 per annum
- Rear warehouse with development potential (subject to planning)
- Sue Ryder Care & Warehouse EPC Rating - G
- The Hair Shop EPC Rating - E
- Residential Accommodation EPC Rating - D
16 Market Street consists of 6 residential apartments and 2 retail premises let to The Sue Ryder Foundation and The Hair Shop. The investment has a total income of 32,600 per annum.
There property also has a warehouse to the rear which has development potential, subject to planning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34747067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Estate Agents, Commercial . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.