2 bedroom commercial property for saleOakland Farm, Storwood, York, YO42 4SY
Sold STC 5,000 sq ft | £499,950
- Business for sale
- 5,000 sq ft (464 sq m)
- Recently re-advertised
- Commercial Boarding Kennels Business, Licensed for 30 dogs
- Beautifully appointed 2 bedroom bungalow
- Superb purpose built kennels building
- Planning permission for further kennels development
- No Onward chain
- 11 acres of grassland
- Potential for other uses subject to planning
- New price to reflect faster than usual sale
NEW PRICE: £499,950 plus Fixtures and Fittings.
Situated in a quiet and peaceful position in open countryside, between Pocklington and York, Oakland Farm is an immaculately presented smallholding comprising, a beautifully refurbished 2 bedroom bungalow, range of buildings, approximately 11 acres of grassland and has the unique benefit of having a commercial Boarding Kennels business which has been completed to an outstanding specification and has planning permission for further expansion, currently the kennels are licensed for 30 dogs. There are further possibilities for other leisure use diversification on the site, subject to planning.
• Oakland Farm Bungalow – A recently refurbished 2 bedroom bungalow, which has been designed to make the most of the south and west facing open aspect. The accommodation which is finished to a very high specification comprises: Entrance Hall – 30ft Open Plan, Sitting Room/Dining Room – Dining Kitchen – Utility Room – Bathroom - Bedroom One – Bedroom Two. Outside there is formal garden areas to all sides.
• Buildings – The property benefits from a private vehicular access with a range of general purpose storage buildings. The buildings provide garaging and storage facilities and also offer the potential for stabling or livestock housing.
• Storwood Kennels – Operating as Storwood Kennels a recently developed but well established boarding kennels business, providing very high quality boarding kennels in a superbly designed purpose built facility. The current building has 14 kennels with planning permission in-situ for another building to provide a further 15 kennels.
• Land – In all the property amounts to approximately 11 acres, comprising two level grass fields boarded by mature hedgerows and trees. There may be the potential for leisure uses such as caravans or fishing lakes, subject to planning permission.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
AS A WHOLE
The sale of Oakland Farm provides a rare opportunity to purchase a conveniently located 11 acre, residential smallholding, which has the benefit of a diversified income in the form of a very high quality fully licensed boarding kennels business.
Since the current vendors purchased Oakland Farm, they have transformed the whole property, by completely refurbishing the bungalow and re-arranging the layout into a modern design, they have also gained planning permission for and subsequently developed a first class boarding kennels business.
The property should appeal to those looking to operate a boarding kennels business with potential for expansion, but also those looking for a smallholding, equestrian property or for those looking for a property that has the potential (subject to planning) for a multitude of diversified uses such as a caravan site and fishing lakes.
Oakland Farm is situated in a rural position in open countryside, but has excellent road access of the B1228.
The property is located approximately 1.5 miles to the east of the traditional village of Storwood and approximately 1.7 mile to the west of Melbourne village.
The location is ideal for that of a kennels business, being situated in a quiet and peaceful rural position, yet being located within short proximity to York, Pocklington, the A64 and A1079 road networks.
The market town of Pocklington is 7 miles distant and provides a wide range of services and amenities including comprehensive and private schools, sporting and leisure facilities, shops, restaurants, public houses and other various services.
The historic City of York is only 11 miles to the west and has a superb range of amenities and services with mainline trains available to Kings Cross, London and Edinburgh in less than 2 hours.
There are great links onto the nearby road networks including A64, A1079 A1(M) and M62
Fixtures and Fittings available by separate negotiation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Oaklandfarm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cundalls, Malton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.