This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Garage for sale
2665 Metro & Mini Spares, Eckersall Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B38
- Ideally located on a popular industrial estate in the Kings Norton area of Birmingham
- Kings Norton is a densely populated area
- T/O: £200,000 GP: 40%
- The business has an established eBay shop
- Boasts an excellent reputation and benefits from much word of mouth recommendations
Metro & Mini Spares is ideally located on a popular industrial estate in the Kings Norton area of Birmingham. There is ample on-street parking in the vicinity. This specialist vehicle parts retailer is surrounded by complementary businesses and boasts easy access by road via the A441 or rail, with Kings Norton station within easy walking distance. Kings Norton is a densely populated area that lies approximately 7 miles southwest of Birmingham city centre and within easy reach of both the M5 and M42 motorways.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this Metro and Mini parts specialist, which was established by our client in 1984 and which is only now being placed on the market due to his wish to retire. The business operates 6 days a week and generates a turnover in the region of £200,000 per annum with a gross profit of 40% derived from supplying parts and performance accessories to both retail and trade. The business boasts an excellent reputation and benefits from much word of mouth recommendations. The business has an established eBay shop, which accounts for approximately 50% or turnover. There is scope for a new owner to develop an e-commerce website and to expand into other areas, such as in-car entertainment and wheels. We feel this is an ideal opportunity to acquire an established and well renowned niche vehicle parts retailer with huge scope for further development. Early discussions with Preferred Commercial come highly recommended.
T/O: £200,000 approx.
Mon - Sat: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Spacious double industrial showroom and warehouse premises with large industrial door access. Briefly comprising:
• Public entrance to reception with shelving and racking to suit, large serve-over counter with PC and electronic cash register
• 4,000 sq ft warehouse with racking and shelving to suit
• 2 x furnished and equipped office areas
• WC with wash basin
• Kitchen area and rest room
• Mezzanine storage
• Off-road parking for approximately 8 vehicles
• Secure perimeter fencing