Office for saleHigh Street, Barnet
- INCOME PRODUCING SERVICED OFFICES
- POSSIBLE TAX SAVING THROUGH PURCHASING
- THE OWNING COMPANY
- PLANNING PERMISSIONS GRANTED FOR 2ND FLOOR FLAT
This freehold property is currently arranged as serviced offices with an initial reception area on the ground floor and parking available to the rear.
The premises may be sold as a freehold building with a preference for the owning company to be sold as a single purpose vehicle, created for the ownership and management of this freehold building which will see tax savings for a purchase.
Net internal area of the whole building is 557.42 m2 (6,000 Ft2) approx. (tbc).
Ground floor °V the ground floor is currently arranged as an initial reception area with Key-code security to the serviced offices both ground and first floors.
Ground floor has a photocopying area and 15 individual rooms varying in size from 6.97 m2 (75 Ft2) to 27.87 m2 (300 Ft2) approx. The ground floor benefits further from male, female and disabled WCs.
First floor °V the first floor is arranged to offer a number of larger rooms with 10 rooms varying in size from 8.83 m2 (95 Ft2) to 51.1 m2 (550 Ft2) approx. with most of the units on this floor equating to 18.58 m2 (200 Ft2) plus.
The building at present is run at serviced office centre and at present have 95% occupancy with the gross income being £160,000 per annum and the expenditure of £91,000 per annum, benefiting from a net income of approximately £66,000 per annum.
- Located on busy high street with ease of access to the M25 and A406 Road Networks.
- Within close proximity of High Barnet (Northern Line) Underground Tube Station.
- Within easy access to Potters Bar, Hadley Wood, Finchley and surrounding areas.
Local High Street:
Also in close proximity is Barnet College and a number of large multiples and smaller boutique style outlets located on the main high street and within the Spire°¶s Shopping Centre.
The VOA suggests the 2011/12 rates payable should be in the region of £14,319 per annum approx. Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm this figure the rates they would have to pay for the property and whether any rate relief may be applied.
Purchaser to be responsible for both parties°¶ reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 0208 444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35565629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.