Commercial property for sale33, Olrig Street , Thurso , KW147HF
- Single storey retail unit in town centre location
- Situated on Olrig St, one of Thurso's main thoroughfares. Close to RBS and Bank of Scotland.
- May offer hot food potential (subject to consents) as single storey
- Other major close by occupiers include Clydesdale Bank, Lloyds TSB & Alliance & Leicester
- Vendors looking for quick sale, seldom available prime location
Property comprises a single fronted retail unit in town centre location. The subject is sold with a current lease in place. The property may offer hot food potential (subject to consents) as it is a single storey unit. Other potential uses may include bookmakers, clothing retailers etc. The unit is situated on Olrig St, one of Thurso's main thoroughfares. Close to RBS and Bank of Scotland. Other major close by occupiers include Clydesdale Bank, Lloyds TSB & Alliance & Leicester. Thurso is mainland Scotland's most northerly town, and home to the country's most northerly railway station. Located on the north coast of Caithness, its seaward views are dominated by the distant cliffs of Dunnet Head to the north east, and those of the island of Hoy to the north. Thurso is also a point of departure for those embarking on the best scenic route Scotland has to offer, the 140 miles taking in the north and west coasts via Durness to Ullapool. Various town centre images pictured. This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £7500.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.