- Single storey retail unit in town centre location
- Situated on Olrig St, one of Thurso's main thoroughfares. Close to RBS and Bank of Scotland.
- May offer hot food potential (subject to consents) as single storey
- Other major close by occupiers include Clydesdale Bank, Lloyds TSB & Alliance & Leicester
- Vendors looking for quick sale, seldom available prime location
Property comprises a single fronted retail unit in town centre location. The subject is sold with a current lease in place. The property may offer hot food potential (subject to consents) as it is a single storey unit. Other potential uses may include bookmakers, clothing retailers etc. The unit is situated on Olrig St, one of Thurso's main thoroughfares. Close to RBS and Bank of Scotland. Other major close by occupiers include Clydesdale Bank, Lloyds TSB & Alliance & Leicester. Thurso is mainland Scotland's most northerly town, and home to the country's most northerly railway station. Located on the north coast of Caithness, its seaward views are dominated by the distant cliffs of Dunnet Head to the north east, and those of the island of Hoy to the north. Thurso is also a point of departure for those embarking on the best scenic route Scotland has to offer, the 140 miles taking in the north and west coasts via Durness to Ullapool. Various town centre images pictured. This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £7500.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.