Cafe for sale2774 Jenny's Fish & Chips Howden Road, Barlby, YO8
1 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- Occupies a prominent trading position on a busy road through a affluent and sought after village
- Surrounded by a densely populated residential area, from which it draws much trade
- The business benefits from a substantial 2-storey 4-bedroom accommodation
Jenny's Fish & Chips occupies a prominent trading position on a busy road through the affluent and sought after village of Barlby in North Yorkshire. The business is surrounded by a densely populated residential area, from which it draws much trade. Barlby is a popular village nestled between the River Ouse and the main A19 Selby to York road. Selby lies less than 2 miles south east and York just 12 miles to the north, making the area popular with commuters. The area boasts easy road access with the A1(M), M18 and M62 motorways close by.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular village fish and chip shop, which was established in the 1940s and which has been in our client's hands since 2007. The business is only now being placed on the market due to our client's other business interests. Financial information is available on request. There is scope for a new owner to improve business by extending the opening times and perhaps, expanding the range of food offered to include, pizzas, fried chicken, kebabs and burgers. There is also scope to introduce a delivery service within the local area. The business benefits from a substantial 2-storey dwelling to the side offering 4-bedroom family living accommodation and spacious gardens. We feel this represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a popular fish and chip shop with huge scope for future growth and in such a desirable sought after location. Early discussions with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
Financial information available on request
Single storey, purpose built fish and chip shop with a spacious 4-bedroom detached dwelling, situated in a desirable village location. Briefly comprising:
Fish And Chip Shop
• Customer waiting area and main serving counter with tiled walls and floor, two pan range, 2 x large glass fronted drinks chillers and cash register
• Preparation area to rear with 4-pot Bain Marie, refrigerator, microwave oven, 4-burner hob and oven, washing facilities, potato peeler, washer and chipper
Detached 2-storey property benefiting from oil fired central heating system, briefly comprising:
• Lounge/dining room
• Kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units
• Day room
• Utility room
• 2 x double bedrooms
• 2 x single bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Forecourt to front of fish and chip shop with 2 x picnic benches
• Paved garden area to front of house
• Substantial garden area to rear
• Storeroom and studio/workshop
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-36078974.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.