- Extensive Portfolio of 3 Commercial Premises with Restaurant Consents Granted 2011
- Centrally Located on the Busy Main Thoroughfare of Union Street, Larkhall
- Gross Internal Floor Area Extends to 1,415 sq.ft (131.48 sq.m) approx
- Combined Rental Potential Circa £20,800 per Annum
- Ideal Location Suitable for Chinese or Indian Restaurant with Associated Takeaway Potential
Ideally located portfolio of 3 commercial premises with vast potential for individual use or combined use (Restaurant consents granted 2011) enjoying a prominent position on Larkhall's Busy Main thoroughfare. Combined gross internal floor area extends to 1,415 sq.ft (131.48 sq.m) approx. Units have potential to be used independently to produce a potential rental of £20,800 per annum. Larkhall is known for excellent leisure facilities and is situated about 1 mile from Junction 7 of M74 with Hamilton only 7 miles and Glasgow City Centre about 13 miles to the north. London Street is the northern extension of Union Street (the town’s principal thoroughfare). To be sold as Lot 27d by Public Auction on Tuesday 12th June 2012 at 7.30pm at the Radisson BLU Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.