Shop for saleHigh Street, Potters Bar
- Total Area 83.82 M2 (902ft2 Approx)
- Finished to an excellent tandard
This A1 Retail shop which is currently trading as a Beauty Salon and Hairdressers is presented to an excellent standard. The property benefits from a shop width of 16.73ft and extends to a maximum width of 18.26ft. The unit has a total ground floor area a of 62.9m2 (677ft2 Aprrox) and further benefits from treatment room on the first floor measuring 21m2 (228ft2 Approx). This unit has its nearest public transport link as Potters Bar Railway station or High Barnet (Northern Line) underground tube station and is within easy access of major road networks such as the A1000 and M25
Situated within a mixed use shopping parade, within close proximity to the intersection of Hatfield
Road and the High Street, this unit benefits from ease of access to surrounding areas such as Potters Bar Town Centre, High Barnet, and Hadley Wood.
Sale of freehold interest.
Purchaser to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.