3 bedroom pub for saleBRISTOL & SOUTH WALES REF:PC465 TENANCY/LEASE
- Business for sale
• The Business operates from a substantial, well maintained three storey end-of-terrace parade premises of real charm and character, which occupy a very prominent corner trading position among numerous other complementary outlets in the busy heart of historic Mid Glamorgan market town of Merthyr Tydfil.
• Merthyr is a Mid Glamorgan market town that used to be the capital of Wales. It is a short distance from the Brecon Beacons whilst also being only 30 minutes drive from Cardiff.
• The ground floor is divided into two areas with the bar area enjoying a pool table and raised seating area for locals. The lounge is an area with laid up tables enabling the business to offer food during day. There is a large space above the two bars which could in the future be utilised as a function room but is not within the short term strategy of the business.
• Outside is a small area to rear that doubles up as a smoking area.
• The private accommodation is situated on the second floor and has its own kitchen, lounge, bathroom and three sizeable bedrooms.
• F&F Value TBC (exc vat).
• New Retail Partnership Tenancy or Lease Agreement ranging from 1 to 20 years. Various Pub Company incentives.
• Advised annual rent from TBC per annum.
• Please contact Marc Blackford of Guy Simmonds on 07812 753014 for further details.
VIEWING: All appointments must be made through Guy Simmonds. Please note that these Sales Particulars are issued on the strict basis that all negotiations, viewings and contacts in connection with this business are conducted through Guy Simmonds who are appointed by the vendor to act under a Sole Selling Rights agreement with total confidentiality. Any breach of these terms may make you liable in law to litigation and damages. Under no circumstances must you approach the owner direct without a formal appointment or disclose to other customers and staff that the Premises are for sale.
TRAINING: For a brochure and dates of our award-winning training courses leading to the relevant B.I.I, qualifications (and APLH). Telephone (01332) 865112 or view on www.guysimmonds.co.uk Courses are monthly.
FINANCE FOR PURCHASING A LICENSED PROPERTY: We are in constant touch with a leading finance broker who specialises in arranging Business Finance for Licensed Properties. Whether you are purchasing a Licensed Property through ourselves, or another agent, we will be pleased to contact on your behalf our specialist who can arrange the necessary Finance Package for you at preferential rates. Please telephone for free and no obligation advice with regards to financing a Business.
Guy Simmonds for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property and/or business whose agents they are give notice that:-
(I) These particulars are a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers (or lessees) and do not constitute an offer or contract, nor any part of an offer or contract.
(II) All descriptions, dimensions, distances, maps/plans, references to condition, trading figures and other items in these particulars are given as a guide and no responsibility is assumed by Guy Simmonds for the accuracy of individual items. Intending purchasers (or lessees) should not rely on them as statements of representations of fact and should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each item by making independent enquiries.
(III) Intending purchasers (or lessees) should make their own independent enquiries regarding the use of the property, necessary permissions for use and occupations, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to purchase.
(IV) Guy Simmonds do not make or give whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. No responsibility is taken by Guy Simmonds for any error, omission or mis-statement in these particulars. Guy Simmonds do not warrant the accuracy of any accountancy information supplied and purchasers are advised to take independent advice in order to satisfy themselves.
(V) Guy Simmonds are unable to give any warranty as to the working order of any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services associated with the premises and therefore, cannot verify they are in full working order. Purchasers are strongly advised to obtain specialist reports prior to exchange of contracts in order to satisfy themselves.
(VI) All statements and descriptions are made without responsibility or warranty by Guy Simmonds, the vendors or lessees. Neither do Guy Simmonds nor the vendors/lessees hold ourselves responsible for any expenses whatsoever incurred by applicants inspecting Businesses which may be sold or withdrawn, to include travelling, valuation/survey, legal fees etc.
(VII) No person in the employment of Guy Simmonds has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
(VIII) It should not be assumed that the contents of any photographs are included in the sale.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PC465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Simmonds, National Licensed Property Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.