Restaurant for saleThe Riverside Chinese Restaurant, Bridge Road, Bursledon, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 8AW
140 sq. m.
- 1,506 sq ft (140 sq m)
- Well established riverside restaurant with accommodation, parking and picturesque views
- 221.57 sq m (2385 sq ft)
- Unique waterside location
- Site area comprising 0.29 ac (0.12 ha)
- Planning consent for significant extension
- Informal tenders sought for existing or alternative use
Riverside Chinese Restaurant has frontage to Hamble River with extensive river views. The property comprises of a well-established Chinese restaurant on the ground floor with entrance lobby, open plan restaurant area and male and female WCs. There is a kitchen with a range of commercial equipment and a number of stores.
The first floor comprises a self-contained two reception, three bedroom flat with balcony overlooking the river. The property externally compromises of parking for approximately 10 vehicles.
Planning consent has been granted for a substantial two storey rear extension to provide an extension to the ground floor restaurant area, new kitchen, stores, first floor customer WC's and residential extension and second floor staff accommodation. The planning consent, Reference C/12/71592, was granted on 5th April 2013 and can be viewed at www.eastleigh.gov.uk.
We are expecting a wealth of interest in these premises due to the unique riverside location, the development opportunities confirmed by the planning consent, the existing restaurant use and potential alternative uses subject to planning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43592234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 219FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters Estate Agents Ltd, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.