Land for saleLegh Street, Newton-Le-Willows
- Substantial Building Plot
- Pending Planning Consent
- 5 Ground Flr Commercial
- 12 Residential Apartments
- Approx size plot 10,000 sq.ft.
- Value of the Freehold 17 units
- Estimated yearly income £90,000.
**COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY**
Space Commercial are pleased to announce the marketing of a substantial building plot, located in Earlestown, Newton-Le-Willows. The land has pending planning consent from the local council for the creation of:
5 x Ground Floor Commercial Units
12 x Residential Apartments Split Over 2 Floors
After speaking with local agents in the residential and commercial marketplace, the estimated combined yearly income would be £90,000.
The approximate size of this plot is: 10,000 sq.ft.
Please also give further consideration to the value of the Freehold for the 17 units. Should your intention be to acquire the site, develop and sell the individual units, the Freehold would show itself as a valuable asset.
Technical drawings and architectural designs have already been created, enabling the purchaser to proceed forward to construction with minimal inconvenience once approval has been delivered by St. Helen's Council.
The vendor informs us that the tenure of this site is: Freehold.
Offers are welcomed from expressions of interest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7011253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space 4 Living Estate Agents, Denton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.