Commercial Development for saleLand to the rear of, 51-53 Kenninghall Road, Clapton E5 8BS
4,000 sq. ft.
- 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m)
- Planning for 3 houses
- Expected GDV of approx. £3m
- Greenfield site
- Bus routes to Hackney & Central London
- Near four 'Good' rated Ofsted schools
- Approx 650m from Clapton Overground
- Residential development site
Approximately 4,000 sq ft of space with planning permission granted for 3 houses. The plot benefits from full permission for 2 three-bedroom houses and a four-bedroom house totaling to an expected Gross Development Value of £3,000,000.
Floor Area: 4,000.00
Is positioned behind a row of houses, set back from a main road, in a residential area within approx. 600m of 4 Good Ofsted rated primary schools. The area is also well connected with Clapton Overground being less than approx. 650m away and multiple bus routes regularly servicing the area and lead into Hackney.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.