1 bedroom commercial property for saleFore Street, St. Columb
- Market Town Central location
- Ideally High Street location for launderette business
- One Bedroom self contained apartment over
- Suit owner/occupier as home and income, or investment
- Net Income 2016 - circa £13,000 (assuming small business rates relief)
- Lock up, hands off business, no on-site staff required
- Up to 12% yield on investment with flat let and business open
- Rare opportunity at this freehold price
Freehold investment opportunity comprising a self service coin operated long established launderette with a one bedroom residential apartment over.
Rear Boiler Room - 3.86m x 2.64m (12'8 x 8'8) - Meters. Service machines. Hot water cylinder, services etc.
Main Fronting Launderette - 4.90m x 3.86m (16'1 x 12'8) - Terrazzo tiled floor. Front aspect uPVC double glazed window onto the main Fore Street with uPVC double glazed access door. Customer seating. 5 washing machines, 4 tumble dryers, all coin operated.
First Floor Flat - Pedestrian right of access across the rear car park with a metal external staircase leading to a uPVC double glazed front door to the:
Hall - Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Lounge - 4.88m x 2.90m (16' x 9'6) - Electric heater. Front aspect uPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.63m x 1.88m (11'11 x 6'2) - Fitted wooden kitchen. Recess with plumbing for automatic washing machine. End recess suitable for oven. Front aspect uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.97m (11'10 x 9'9) - Front aspect uPVC double glazed uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.90m x 2.16m (9'6 x 7'1) - Full length bath with full height tiled surround and independent shower over. H&C pedestal basin with tiled splashback. WC. Rear aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed window.
Parking - The property does not come with any outside space or parking facility. Car parks nearby.
Tenure - Freehold
Services - All mains
Council Tax - Flat - Band A
Business Rates - Launderette - Rateable Value - £2700
Rates Payable - £1258, subject to confirmation. Qualifies for Small Business Rate Relief
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27213384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.