3 bedroom commercial property for saleLinton Road, Hastings
Offers in Excess of
- Three One Bedroom Apartments
- Two on the First Floor
- One on the Second Floor
- Approx Rental Income of £18,500 pa
- Two of the Tenants are Willing to Stay
- Found in Good Order
- Close to Hastings Town Centre
- & Mainline Railway Station
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market three well proportioned one bedroom apartments, two on the first floor and one on the second with the freehold of the building. Two of the apartments are currently let and one is vacant, two of the apartments are front facing offering superb elevated views onto Linton Gardens towards the sea and the three apartments when fully let appreciates approximately £18,500 per annum. Positioned in a sought after road within walking distance of the town centre and mainline railway station, the apartments are found in good order with gas fired central heating and double glazing, together with two loyal tenants willing to continue with a current rental agreements. Viewings are strictly by appointment with instructed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27402149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.