Shop for saleGlyn Road, Hackney, E5
1,649 sq. ft.
- 1,649 sq ft (153 sq m)
- SHOP WITH 3 BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT
- PRIME LOCATION CLOSE TO CHATSWORTH ROAD
- CLOSE TO HOMERTON HIGH STREET & STATION
- ARRANGED OVER 3 FLOORS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LARGE FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH GRANITE SURFACES & FLOORS
- LOUNGE WITH GRANITE FLOORING
- SMALL STUDY
- BATHROOM/WC & SHOWER ROOM/WC & SEP. WC
- CONSERVATORY & REAR GARDEN
Wild & Co. are pleased to offer for sale this unique SHOP & STORE ROOM WITH 3 BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT WITH CONSERVATORY & REAR WOODEN DECKED PATIO GARDEN. .Situated in prime location of Lower Clapton, close to the ever popular Chatsworth Road & Homerton High Street and Homerton Train Station.
Offering an IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY or POTENTIAL LIVE/WORK UNIT for someone looking to run a business and have living quarters behind.
The property has recently been fully refurbished to a high standard and benefits from; being arranged over 3 floors with 3 bedrooms, large open plan kitchen/diner with granite work surfaces, breakfast bar & floor tiling, bathroom/WC, shower room/WC, separate WC, lounge, small study room, side conservator and wooden decked patio garden as well as a fully fitted shop unit to front and store room.
Shop: 16' x 16'
Kitchen/diner: 21'9 x 10'11
Conservatory: 20'3 x 5'11
Bedroom one: 10'1 x 9'5
Bedroom two: 9'8 x 6'9
Bedroom three: 15'2 x 9'05
Lounge: 16'11 x 12'9
Store room (to be measured)
Garden: 17'2 x 17'1
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Glyn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.