4 bedroom commercial property for saleShop with 4 Bedroom Maisonette - 15 years lease to assign (renewable)
Withdrawn from Market
- Commercial Unit with Ground Floor Shop Front
- Very Busy spot in Green Street
- Rent for shop: £3000 per month
- Rent for flat: £1600 per month (currently rented) Vacant possession available
- 15 years lease to assign (renewable) Premium £200k
- First / Second Floor Four Bedroom Maisonette
- Fixtures Fitting included for the shop
- Ground floor (approx 900sqft)
Shop with 4 Bedroom Maisonette - 15 years lease to assign (renewable)Rent for shop: £3000 per month. Rent for flat: £1600 per month (currently rented) Vacant possession available. Premium: £200k Negotiable. Lease: 15 years lease to assign (renewable). Features: Commercial Unit with Ground Floor Shop Front. Large Basement. First / Second Floor Four Bedroom Maisonette. Storage space at the Back of Shop. Furnished. Gas Central Heating. Windows all PVC double glazed. Situated in the Midst of Busy Green Street. Fixtures Fitting included for the shop. Business Rates: Approx. £1076.00 per month (please check with local authority). Shop Rent £3000 per month. Three bedroom Maisonette Rent £1600 per month. Ground floor (approx 900sqft). Tenure: 15 years lease to assign (renewable).
East Ham has a resident population of 36,640 residentially, not including the general public where you will find Green Street to have a large footfall for the infamous ethnic shops. Upton Park Underground Station is seven minutes walk away and 15 minutes bus ride from the Olympic Stadium as the whole area is on the rise with a massive regeneration project which has been well underway. Forest Gate train station being part of Cross Rail 2018 will further boost businesses in the area. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a unique shop on the very busy and notorious Green Street. The property is located well laid out retail space on the ground floor (approx 900sqft). This unit presents a fantastic opportunity for both an established or developing brand to set up shop on a busy up and coming street. The high street benefits from a high footfall amongst several established retail operators. With many bus routes that serve the local area ( 58, 104, 238, 330 and 376), you will also find customers who travel by car will find it just as easy with A118 (Romford Road) that connects all the way from Ilford to Bow, passing through Stratford.
Please contact us to view this property on 020 8554 8554
Letting and Admin fees : £5520.00 (includes VAT)
Credit check fee: £75.00 per person (includes VAT)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-54506995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6834817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.