Commercial Development for saleFormer Fire StationClose Hill,Redruth,TR15 1EP
3,872 sq. ft.
- 3,872 sq ft (359 sq m)
- Use class orders: sui_generis_1
- FORMER REDRUTH FIRE STATION
- 0.4 ACRES - 4,000SQFT OF BUILDINGS
- STRATEGICALLY LOCATED CLOSE TO A30
- ROADSIDE PROMINENCE - 40M OF FRONTAGE
- CLOSE TO REDRUTH TOWN CENTRE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING (TBC)
- INFORMAL TENDER FRIDAY 15TH JANUARY 12NOON
Site Area - 0.38 Acres - 1,546sqm (16,640sqft)
Road Frontage 37.5m
Site Depth 41m (Mean)
Main Building - 287.9sqm (3,099sqft)
Appliance Bay - 11.2m x 14.0m - 1,689sqft (Height - 3.7m)
Ancillary Accommodation - 9.6m x 13.7m - 1,411sqft
Rear Building - 9.2m x 7.8m - 772sqft (Height - 4.0m)
Total Accommodation - 359.7sqm (3,872sqft)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRFireStation. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.