3 bedroom commercial property for saleNoel Road, LANCASTER
- AUCTION HOUSE NORTH WEST TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2017
- MACRON STADIUM, PLATINUM SUITE, DE HAVILLAND WAY, BOLTON, BL6 6SF
- START TIME : 2.00PM
- GUIDE PRICE - £90,000 - £110,000
- RETAIL UNIT & FIRST FLOOR THREE BEDROOM FLAT
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- RETAIL UNIT CURRENTLY LET AT £400 PCM
- EPC : D
A semi detached building arranged as ground floor retail unit currently operating as a bakery and comprises; retail space, kitchen/bakery, two store rooms and downstairs w/c. The ground floor retail unit is currently let at £400.00 pcm. Prospective purchasers are advised to check the legal pack for lease details as Auction House have not had sight of this at the time of cataloguing.
First floor flat - Open plan lounge/dining kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. To the rear there is a single garage and additional store room.
05 Sep 2017 10:15 AM
Administration Charge - 0.9% including VAT subject to a minimum of £900.00 including VAT
Buyers Premium - £1,500.00 including VAT payable in addition to the Administration Fee
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House North West, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House North West, Manchester on 0161 468 0073.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.