Convenience Store for saleNewsagents, CW10, Cheshire
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- OCCUPYING A PRIME SITE IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER CHESHIRE SMALL TOWN CENTRE
- RUN IN RELATIVELY EASY STANDARD HOURS
- SCOPE FOR POST OFFICE HERE
- GENUINE REASON FOR SALE
NEWS, SWEETS, TOBACCO & LOTTO in Cheshire for Sale.
Busy, old established newsagent business which is run from attractive premises, occupying a PRIME SITE in this much sought after Cheshire small town centre. The business in run in relatively easy standard hours for the trade by our client with the assistance of part time staff and achieves an impressive weekly turnover of £5,500 from many high margin lines. Excellent news sheet here, producing super delivery fees which is very profitable indeed. Our client informs us that he has had some discussion with the Post Office about putting a Post Office facility in the premises and that he decided not to peruse this when he decided to sell the business. Scope to explore this possibility for a new owner. GENUINE REASON FOR SALE HERE. The premises are held on lease and briefly comprise: spacious sales shop with impressive pick and mix unit and other good product displays leading through to and stock room with kitchen area and WC. EPC Band D.
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 557836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest Wilsons & Co Limited, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.