37 bedroom residential development for sale75-79 High Street & 76-81 King Street, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1
1,019–20,475 sq. ft.
- 1,019 sq ft (94 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops and A5 Hot Food Take away
- Opportunity for Investment & Residential Conversion
- Planning permission for conversion to 33 apartments
- Three Retail Units - Income Producing
- Town Centre Location
- Large Car Park
- Potential Subject to Planning for 4 Studio Flats
Freehold Property For Sale
With Planning Permission for Conversion of Part to 33 Flats and 3 Shop Units on the Ground Floor fronting High Street.
The property is on basement, ground and first floors with the following floor areas:
To the rear of the property there is a very large area currently used as a car park
75 High Street
Let to Usha Kabichelyan on a full repairing insuring lease of 20-years wef from 24 March 2007 at £26,000 pa with 5-yearly rent reviews.
79 High Street
Let to Miss S Rathresha on a full repairing insuring lease of 20-years wef 3 January 2005 at £12,000 pa with 5-yearly rent reviews.
Rear Ground Floor/First Floor
Planning consent was granted on 27 June 2016 for part conversion and extension of the existing building with second floor to form 33 no. apartments with associated car parking and an additional retail unit.
This area has potential, subject to planning for conversion to 4 no. additional studio flats
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63381524.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Tipton (1.7 mi)
- Dudley Port (1.9 mi)
- Coseley (2.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference RLWsmb7999Dudley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fifield Glyn Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.