Pub for saleCatcote Road, Hartlepool, Durham, TS25 3JN
4,424 sq. ft.
- 4,424 sq ft (411 sq m)
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments
- Two Storey Detached Building
- Former Public House
- Outline Planning Permission
- For Conversion to Residential
- Freehold Title
- Prominent Roadside Location
FOR SALE BY AUCTION: auction to be held at 5pm on 27th February 2018 at Kingston Park Rugby Club. Terms and conditions apply.
We are pleased to offer to auction this two storey detached property, prominently located along the popular Catcote Road, Hartlepool. The ground floor is a former public house, with living accommodation to the first floor. The property would make an ideal development opportunity as a new build development, as it currently has outline planning permission for the conversion to residential use. It could also be suitable for conversion to other use classes (subject to necessary planning permission).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63682393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 324227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Pattinson Estate Agents, Commercial on 0191 4251507.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.