Plot for saleClifton Gardens, Little Venice, London
Sale by Tender
16,736 sq. ft.
- 16,736 sq ft (1,554 sq m)
• Existing building of approximately 16,736 sq ft (GIA), comprising 16 apartments (formerly Metropolitan Police residential accommodation).
• Residents benefit from private access to 3.5 acres of scenic gardens.
• Convenient and desirable location close to amenities and Little Venice.
• 2-minute walk from Warwick Avenue Underground Station and 13-minute walk from London Paddington Station.
• Significant residential redevelopment potential for a multiple dwelling scheme (subject to obtaining the necessary consents).
• Freehold sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63730609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNW160081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, National Country House Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.