Hotel for saleWhitley Bay, Tyne and Wear
- Perfectly kept hotel offering B&B service
- Occasional tourist clientele, regular business guests
- Well known across the country
- Easily accessible with ample parking
- Tremendous upside potential, including repurposing (applied already for conversion permit)
Current asking price
Primary business type
Hotel / Motel
Intelligent Business Transfer are excited to offer to the market a well-kept hotel catering to individuals, tourists and business clients who stay at the hotel throughout the year.
A delightful, terraced, very comfortable property, near to the town centre and beach promenade, this business is preferred not only by many of the area’s seasonal tourists, but also by the year round construction workers and other business travelers. This perfect mix of comfort, convenience and impeccable service have gained the business nationwide recognition, particularly in the North, 70% average occupancy and a secure stream of revenues.
Having reached its current status without any active marketing, the business offers buyers endless potential including: offering half-board stays including evening meals; launching a website with or without an integrated component for online bookings; establishing a social media presence; listing the hotel on booking engines; any form of conventional advertising; and perhaps most promising, a complete conversion of the property into 3 luxury apartments, something the current owners are looking into.
After 3 decades of diligent effort, the owners will be retiring and have asked Intelligent Business Transfer to seek a husband and wife team looking for a lifestyle opportunity, or an existing B&B owner wishing to expand into a larger property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 02559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by INTELLIGENT BUSINESS TRANSFER LTD, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.