4 bedroom pub for saleRed Lion. Stodmarsh, CT3 4BA
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments
- Free of Tie - Leasehold Guide Price £30,000 'All At'
- Ground Floor: Open plan bar / restaurant, Catering kitchen, Customer toilets
- Basement cellarage
- First Floor: Three letting rooms, Office, Bathroom
- Externally: Trade garden, Car park, Patio
- Private garden. Total land 0.25 acres
The Red Lion is a substantial detached property reputed to date back to the 15th century and retains a wealth of character within the bar areas especially.
The accommodation is arranged over two principal floors plus basement cellarage. The building has brick, tile hung and weather boarded elevations under a primarily pitched tiled roof but also with small area of pitch tiled roof and flat roofing.
The property is situated to the front of the site and enjoys the benefit of a reasonable sized carpark plus large trade garden and patio and a small private yard and garden area. Planning permission has been granted for an extension to enlarge trade areas and provide four ensuite letting rooms.
The Red Lion is situated in the village of Stodmarsh which is situated between the A28 and A257 roads approximately six miles to the east of Canterbury city centre.
There is a local nature reserve which attracts many tourists to the area especially birdwatchers.
There are a number of other attractions in the location including Howletts wild Animal Park in Bekesbourne, Wingham Wildlife Park and the cathedral in Canterbury.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PA779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Porters Chartered Surveyors, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.