3 bedroom pub for saleTR4
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments
- Well established
- Fully fitted
- 3 bedroom accommodation above
- Huge potential
Leasehold Pub For Sale In Blackwater
This established Public House dating back to 1865 is located on a busy through road in the desirable village of Blackwater in Cornwall. It is situated in the parish of St Agnes between Truro and Redruth.
Asking Price: £49,950 plus SAV
Turnover: £95,000 pa
Original term: 10 years (Punch Taverns full repairing lease)
Remaining: 5 years
Rent: £16,900 pa
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Public House which is located in Blackwater near Truro. The business dates back to 1856 and has been in the careful hand of my clients for the last 8 years and is reluctantly being offered for sale so they can enjoy a well deserved retirement. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The business is currently owner operated and requires the help of 6 part time members of staff and has an annual turnover of £95,000 net of vat with a GP of 50%. Approximately 60% of turnover comes from food sales where they have built a reputation on home cooked traditional meals and the remaining 40% is from wet sales where there is a tie on draught beers, bottled beers and ciders with the exception of wines, soft drinks and spirits which are free of tie.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by extending the current opening times by opening all day and opening on Sunday evenings. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many passing tourists. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.
Monday - Saturday - 11am - 2.30pm - 5.00pm - 11pm
Sunday - 11am - 3pm
Bar comprising: bar servery, cash register (Casio), double door under counter drinks fridge, glass washer (Fagor), filter coffee machine (Miko), milk steamer, sink drainer and stereo system (Sony).
Restaurant area comprising: tables & chairs for (50), bar stools, oak chest for cutlery, soup kettle, gas fire, TV, various pictures, various mirrors, and lamps x 3.
Kitchen comprising: bain-marie (Lincat), hotplate (Lincat), double deep fat fryer (Lincat), single deep fat fryer (Russell Hobbs), griddle, microwave (Proline), sink drainer with fitted units, 4 ring electric double oven (Logik), turbo fan oven (Blueseal) and 2 x stainless steel work tops with units and draws
Preparation area with double sink drainer, dishwasher (Ecomax), upright fridge (Indesit), upright freezer (Gorenze).
Laundry room with washing machine (Zanussi)
Disabled W/C with hand rail and wash basin
Gents W/C with urinals and wash basin
Ladies W/C x 2 and wash basin x 2
Office with shelving, 2 x desks and a computer
2 x Double bedrooms
1 x double bedroom with wash basin
Bathroom with bath, w/c and wash basin
Main cellar room with ice machine (Whirlpool), upright fridge freezer (Indesit) and various shelving
Beer garden with 4 x wooden picnic tables, wooden garden shed and smoking shelter
Front patrons carpark for (15)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.