Restaurant for saleBarking Road, East Ham
- Luxurious newly refurbished restaurant lease for sale in East Ham
- Currently trading as a Turkish Grill and has space for 100 covers
- Beautifully decorated with brand new fixtures and fittings
- Restaurant derives an income from Just Eat & Hungry Horse & has a 4.5 star rating on Trip Advisor
- Unique opportunity for someone to acquire a fantastic business in a busy High Street location
- Corner plot location on the vibrant Barking Road in East Ham
Garrison Property are extremely delighted to offer this luxurious newly refurbished restaurant lease for sale in East Ham. The restaurant is currently trading as a Turkish Grill and has space for 100 covers. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with brand new fixtures and fittings, with 2 kitchens, male, female and disabled toilets.
As well as catering for 100 covers the restaurant also derives an income from Just Eat and Hungry House and can boast a 4.5 star rating on Trip Advisor. This is a unique opportunity for someone to acquire a fantastic business in a busy High Street location. Please do not miss out on this and make sure you contact Garrison Property today to arrange a viewing.
The restaurant enjoys a corner plot location on the vibrant Barking Road in East Ham. It is located next door to the local mosque and a brand-new trampoline centre is opening a few doors away. This is the ideal location for a restaurant as it will attract a good passing trade to go alongside the takeaway business. Barking Road is an extremely busy road in East London, the business is surrounded by a large number of residential dwellings along with independent retailers and national chains. The closest underground station is Upton Park (District Line and Hammersmith & City Line) with numerous bus routes also servicing the area.
Rent: £47,000 per annum
Lease: 20 years
Rent review: Every 5 years
Size: 1,620 sq ft (Approx)
Takings: £13K - £15K per week (Approx)
*Please note that there may be an option to rent this property only. Please contact us for more information on this option.
Garrison Property endeavors to maintain accurate depictions of its properties in descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide. These particulars do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy this cannot be guaranteed.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrison Property Limited, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.