Commercial Property for saleMiddleton House, Harbour Walk, Hartlepool, County Durham, TS24
2,960 sq. ft.
- 2,960 sq ft (274 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services, A3 Restaurants and Cafes, A4 Drinking Establishments, A5 Hot Food Take away, B8 Storage and Distribution and sui_generis_1
- Over looking Hartlepool Marina
- Can be converted into 6 x 2 bed apartments
- Can be used as a private members club.
- Could be an office .
Central of Hartlepool Marina
The property is perfectly located in the centre of Hartlepool Marina , It can be kept as a private members club or Converted into apartments or an Office.
The property is a former divers club, it comprises of a ground floor storage facility with an office and toilet facilities.
The first floor has been used as a private members club incorporating a bar, store and large lounge area. Located overlooking Hartlepool Marina which provides a mixture of retail, commercial and residential accommodation.
Its half of the full building , Left hand side plus the car park.
Guide price is around £150,000
To be let at £30,000 per annum + VAT
This property can be used for many uses and is perfect for a development proposal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66227174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Hartlepool (0.5 mi)
- Seaton Carew (2.4 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference MiddletonHousesale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mandale Group, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.