Office for saleNorthdown Street, Barnsbury, N1
Under Offer 3,250 sq. ft. | £2,200,000
- 3,250 sq ft (301 sq m)
- New build B1 Office /A1 Retail Unit within Modern Mixed-Use Building close to Kings Cross Station.
- Highly sought-after location within easy reach of a large number of shops and restaurants/bars.
- Open plan space with good ceiling height and own street access.
- Also close to Angel, Islington and Upper Street.
Comprises the ground and basement floors of this new build, modern mixed use building which has the benefit of B1 and A1 use.
The office space has its own street access and provides open plan space on the ground floor with good ceiling height and the basement provides open plan space with the benefit of lightwells to the front, middle and rear of the space.
The space is being offered in shell condition with capped services including water and electricity and with glazing installed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66274601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM170116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Islington, Commercial properties . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.