Shop for saleAllenby Road, Southall, Middlesex
505 sq. ft.
- 505 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established Halal butcher and grocers shop situated on a parade of shops on Allenby Road a very short distance to Greenford Hig
- It is easily accessible by public transport as well as a short drive from the A40 offering excellent access in and out of town with Ealing Broadway also within a 15-20 minutes drive approx away offeri
- The premises comprise a ground floor shop currently run as a Halal butcher but suitable for a variety of uses within the A1 class order. This business has we understand been trading since 2011 and off
- Use A1/A2.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established Halal butcher and grocers shop situated on a parade of shops on Allenby Road a very short distance to Greenford High Road.
It is easily accessible by public transport as well as a short drive from the A40 offering excellent access in and out of town with Ealing Broadway also within a 15-20 minutes drive approx away offering District and Central Line Underground, Heathrow Connect and Mainline services into London Paddington.
The premises comprise a ground floor shop currently run as a Halal butcher but suitable for a variety of uses within the A1 class order. This business has we understand been trading since 2011 and offers a spacious work area as well as plenty of storage. Also cold room and WC at the rear with free parking on the surrounding roads and 'stop and shop' for one hour on Allenby Road.
Premium £30,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the business, lease, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £7,500 per annum exclusive.
Lease/terms with the property available by way of an assignment of the existing full repairing and insuring lease expiring in 2034 with 5 yearly rent reviews with next rent review in 2021.
Business rates with interested parties it is recommended that they make their own enquiries to the local authority at the London Borough of Ealing.
Size 505 sq ft approx.
Opening hours 7 days a week from 9 am until 9pm.
Staff family run.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £67,000 per annum approx.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs as well as the buyer/ingoing tenant to bear the landlord's legal costs also.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 66 - C with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66378482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26962262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.