Retail Property (high street) for saleTrelowarren Street, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14
933 sq. ft.
- COMMERCIAL RETAIL PROPERTY WITH VACANT POSSESSION
- HIGH STREET LOCATION WITH FULLY GLAZED FRONTAGE
- GROUND FLOOR 933SQFT WITH FLAT ABOVE AND ANNEXE
- POTENTIAL FLAT RENTAL INCOME OF £12,000PA
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING (C)
Retail - 67.2sqm (723sqft)
Storage - 8.1sqm (88sqft)
Kitchen - 11.3sqm (122sqft)
GF Total - 86.6sqm (933sqft)
Independently accessed three roomed flat.
This is currently being used as a flat share with a communal kitchen and bathroom servicing all three rooms.
Gross Internal measurements - 77.8sqm (836sqft)
The property comes with a 1 bed annexe which could be converted to suit the prospective purchasers needs. This can be accessed from the shop or via the back entrance.
The annexe is currently in disrepair.
Large parking area for a number of vehicles at the rear of the property.
The freehold is available with vacant possession.
The shop is currently trading and can be informally inspected during trading hours. For a more formal inspection of ancillary areas and the first floor flat, please contact Redgrave Commercial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Roots. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.